top of page
Shawn Tepper-Levine, D. O.
Osteopathic Manipulation - NJOsteopath.com
Current Office Procedures & Protocol
1. DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE IF THE FOLLOWING:
- You or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- You are running a fever or showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
2. Patient and physician are required to wear a mask.
3. There is no waiting room. Patients will enter directly into the treatment room via the sliding glass doors at the exact time of your appointment.
- This allows for sanitation of the room between patients.
- If you arrive early, you are welcome to wait in the courtyard outside the office or in your car until the time of your appointment.
- Dr. Tepper-Levine will invite you into the treatment room.
4. Only one person is allowed in the treatment room at a time unless it is an adult accompanying a child.
These guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe during these trying times. Thank you for your cooperation.
Appointments & Payment
To schedule an appointment, please contact our office at (609) 924-0496.
Credit cards are not accepted at this time. Office visits are "fee-for-service" meaning that payment is due in full at the time of each treatment. We will provide you a Superbill with diagnostic and procedure codes. You can submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement, typically as an out-of-network provider. Insurance coverage for osteopathic treatment varies widely between plans and insurers, so check with your plan administrator about any questions on coverage.
To purchase discounted supplements as a patient of Dr. Tepper-Levine's, please click on the links below or call using the account information provided:
Patients recieve 10% off orders
You can call directly 855-935-5382 and order under Dr Tepper-Levine.
20 Heathcote Road
Kingston, NJ 08528-0142
(for GPS please use Princeton)
Phone: (609) 924-0496
Fax: (609) 945-2535
bottom of page