Current Office Procedures & Protocol
1. DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE IF THE FOLLOWING:
- You or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- You are running a fever or showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- You have travelled to any of the high risk states or on a plane within the past 14 days.
2. Patient and physician are required to wear a mask.
3. There is no waiting room. Patients will enter directly into the treatment room via the sliding glass doors at the exact time of your appointment.
- This allows for sanitation of the room between patients.
- If you arrive early, you are welcome to wait in the courtyard outside the office or in your car until the time of your appointment.
- Dr. Tepper-Levine will invite you into the treatment room.
4. Only one person is allowed in the treatment room at a time unless it is an adult accompanying a child.
These guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe during these trying times. Thank you for your cooperation.
Appointments & Payment
To schedule an appointment, please contact our office at (609) 924-0496.
Credit cards are not accepted at this time. Office visits are "fee-for-service" meaning that payment is due in full at the time of each treatment. We will provide you a Superbill with diagnostic and procedure codes. You can submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement, typically as an out-of-network provider. Insurance coverage for osteopathic treatment varies widely between plans and insurers, so check with your plan administrator about any questions on coverage.
Click Here to create an account and purchase Emerson Ecologics products through Dr. Tepper-Levine's web portal page. Products are discounted for patients.
20 Heathcote Road
Kingston, NJ 08528-0142 (for GPS please use Princeton)
Phone: (609) 924-0496
Fax: (609) 945-2535